Sunday, January 29, 2017

The Ring 2

I'll have to admit that I provided at least 2 bits of unintentional bits of humor for people sitting around me by falling asleep and I caught myself snoring a little bit before waking up for the rest of the movie (my dream was better than the film at that point, I'm afraid).

This film is about 30 minutes too long given the thin script, and the lack of real creepiness and scares. The ending segment is so predictable and underwhelming, I can only hope that this is the end of the line for "The Ring" franchise. Naomi Watts must be a mouth breather because I think I can count on the fingers of my hand the times I did not see her front teeth exposed, it got distracting after a while.

Even if you go in with low expectations, I would proffer that you'll still come away disappointed and unimpressed.

I give it 1.5 stars, or a grade of D+.

No comments: